The House of Hope is a non-profit organization and is seeking donations of supplies to make things more comfortable and convenient for its guests. The following are items that are always needed and some specialty things that would be most welcome:
- Nonperishable food items, especially easy to fix food like soup
- Snack foods like granola bars, fruit cups, single serving bags of pretzels or chips
- Coffee & Hot Cocoa
- Nondairy Creamer
- Bottled Water
- Dishwasher Detergent only (please no dish soap)
- Perfume & Dye free Liquid Laundry Detergent & Dryer Sheets
- Toiletries, for example Deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, shampoo ,etc.
- Tissue packs that fit into pockets
- Newspaper Subscription
- Magazine Subscription (Please inquire with Resident Manager)
- 6 Pillows
If you or your company, church or club is interested in making a donation, please contact Elizabeth Hibbard, the Sayre House of Hope Manager at 570-887-6615. Thank you for your consideration!