Troy Community Hospital Patient Information

Patient RoomBilling Questions

For information about your statement or to discuss payment options for services please call 1-800-836-9990 or 570-887-2600 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  You can also send a customer service message through eGuthrie.  Click here to sign up for eGuthrie. 

Pastoral Care Services

Guthrie Troy Community Hospital provides pastoral care services through clergy who serve the greater Troy area. If you need spiritual care services, please tell your nurse or physician, who will make the arrangements or call 570-297-2121.

Financial Assistance

If you do not have health insurance or worry that you may not be able to pay for part or all of your care, we may be able to help. Guthrie provides financial aid to patients based on their income, assets, and financial needs. Learn more

Medical Records Release Forms

To have your medical records disclosed to another individual or organization, the patient/guardian must complete the request form and submit them to our medical records department. For more information, call 570-297-9277.

Patient Rights and Responsibilities

We consider you a partner in your hospital care. When you are well informed, participate in treatment decisions, and communicate openly with your doctor and other health professional, you help make your care as effective as possible. At Guthrie Troy Community Hospital, we encourage respect for the personal preferences and values of each individual.

Patient Concerns/Comments

If you have a concern or comment you would like to register about your experiences at a Guthrie facility, please call 1-800-680-1909 or submit a concern online.

Smoking/Tobacco Use

Guthrie prohibits the use of all tobacco products at all of its campuses and office locations. This policy will be enforced in a manner which promotes prevention and awareness, and provides education for those who use tobacco.

Support Groups

Visit our Event Calendar to view listings for upcoming support groups and seminars.


Sign language, oral interpreters and other auxiliary aids and services necessary for effective communication are available free of charge upon request to people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Translators for those who do not speak English are also available upon request.