|Changes to COVID Procedures|
Guthrie is altering some COVID procedures in response to declining and varying prevalence and transmission rates in our service area.
Masks are no longer required in all Guthrie locations. This may change if transmission levels rise; updates will be posted here.
Effective May 1, pre-procedure COVID testing will no longer be required for asymptomatic patients. Visual screening will continue at all entrances, and patients who screen positive upon arrival for their procedure will receive a rapid COVID test.
Physician Liaisons Team
Our physician liaison team has experienced health care professionals that keep you, the referring provider, top of mind.
We strive to ensure that when you trust Guthrie to care for your patients, you both have the best possible experience. We are here to make sure you have the information you need when making referrals to Guthrie.
Additionally, we also focus on:
- Providing information and outreach opportunities in support of Guthrie’s services, facilities, and providers
- Encouraging communications between referring and Guthrie providers
- Facilitating access to EpicCare Link
Our liaison team can help address issues, questions or concerns that may arise throughout the referral process. We welcome your feedback – meeting your expectations for delivering quality care and service is a top priority.
- Covering Guthrie’s “Western” territory:
- New York: Chemung, Steuben, and Schuyler counties
- Pennsylvania: Tioga County and Troy, Towanda, Wyalusing, Tunkhannock, and Dushore areas in Bradford County
- Office: 570-887-6763
- Joe has been with Guthrie’s Strategic Planning and Marketing team as a Physician Liaison since 2015, joining us after over a decade in pharmaceuticals. He has extensive knowledge about Guthrie, healthcare, and the area. Joe has resided in the area for more than 25 years.
- Covering Guthrie’s “Eastern” territory:
- New York: Tioga, Tompkins, Cortland, and Broome counties
- Pennsylvania: Sayre and Athens areas in Bradford County
- Office: 570-887-4643
- Andrea began her career at Guthrie in 2012, starting in Internal Medicine. She joined Strategic Planning and Marketing as a Physician Liaison in 2021, which was a nice transition from her Onboarding & Retention role in Physician Recruitment. Her background has provided a robust understanding of Guthrie. Andrea was also born and raised in Sayre, Pa.
Guthrie Service Line Highlights
Request Guthrie’s Service Line Newsletters.
Watch videos highlighting Guthrie’s providers and the newest services being offered.
The Guthrie Clinic is accredited by the Pennsylvania Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Guthrie Clinic designates this live activity for a maximum of (1.0) AMA PRA Category I Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
EpicCare Link – Connecting Guthrie and Community Providers
EpicCare Link is Epic’s web-based application for connecting community providers to Guthrie. This allows community providers access to select information for their patients, without the need for time-intensive phone calls, faxing, etc.
Learn more about EpicCare Link features and the sign-up process.
What is EpicCare Link?
- EpicCare Link provides you and your staff with a secure platform where you can easily stay informed about your patient’s status when they are admitted or referred to a Guthrie facility or specialist. Although EpicCare Link is not an EMR solution, it does provide patient information in a secure, read-only environment.
- In addition, EpicCare Link can be used to refer patients to a specialist and enter procedure orders for laboratory and radiology studies to be done at Guthrie facilities. Since these are orders for direct patient care, these can only be entered by a provider (MD or APP).
EpicCare Link Benefits
- Simple, web-based set-up – EpicCare Link is a web-based program that can be used as a supplement to your electronic medical record (EMR). Set-up does not require any software installation.
- Accessible patient updates – Once information is entered into your patients’ Guthrie EMR, the information becomes available to you. This includes scheduled appointments, medication lists, progress notes, and imaging and lab results, just to name a few – you can access this information anytime.
- Provider-to-Provider messaging – EpicCare Link is a secure platform for direct communications with Guthrie providers and staff.
- Secure and private – EpicCare Link is HIPAA-compliant, so patients’ privacy is always protected.
Already Signed Up, But Having Access Issues?
If you forgot your password or can’t log in, please contact your site administrator for EpicCare Link. You can also call the Guthrie Help Desk at (570) 887-5380.