Guthrie Now video visits connect you to a provider on your smart phone, tablet or computer. Guthrie Now visits are easy through your eGuthrie or MyChart account.
Use Guthrie Now for:
- Back pain
- Strain or sprain
- Pink eye
- Sinus issues
- Sore throat
- Head lice
You must be physically located in Pennsylvania or New York to use Guthrie Now.
Guthrie Now Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to noon
Guthrie Now Features
- Only Guthrie licensed physicians and advanced practice providers
- Visit information and After Visit Summary available in eGuthrie after your visit
- Lab tests ordered during your visit may be completed at a Guthrie lab close to you. For a list of lab services and locations, please click here.
- Radiology tests ordered during your visit may be completed at a Guthrie hospital near you. For a list of Guthrie hospitals, please click here.
- Secure, private and confidential
- Prescriptions, if needed, sent directly to your pharmacy
- Appropriate for ages 2 and up
Guthrie Now visits are covered like walk-in or sick visits by most insurance plans, with similar co-pays. Guthrie employees and family members with the Guthrie Network Advantage Plan pay no co-pay.
Using Guthrie Now is easy from your eGuthrie or MyChart account. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
If you are a Guthrie patient, but don’t have an eGuthrie account, click here for instructions.