Troy Community Hospital Visitor Information
The cafeteria at Guthrie Troy Community Hospital is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cell phones may be used anywhere on campus except within three feet of certain equipment. These pieces of equipment are noted by a special sticker. If you are unsure if cell phone use is permitted in a certain area, please ask a member of the clinical staff.
Pastoral Care Services
Guthrie Troy Community Hospital provides pastoral care services through clergy who serve the greater Troy area. If you need spiritual care services, please tell your nurse or physician, who will make the arrangements or call 570-297-2121.
Guthrie prohibits the use of all tobacco products at all of its campuses and office locations. This policy will be enforced in a manner which promotes prevention and awareness, and provides education for those who use tobacco.
All visitors must wear a mask and be screened for temperature and COVID-19 symptoms.
Inpatients may have visitors from 10 a.m. to noon and from 4 to 6 p.m. each day. Only one person at a time may visit; visitors may alternate. Visitors should leave the facility when not visiting a patient.
Visitors are also allowed in the following situations:
- Obstetrics Patients: may be accompanied by one support person and a doula.
- Pediatrics Patents: may have one visitor (can alternate between two parents/guardians)
- Surgical/Procedural Outpatient: may have one visitor during intake and discharge
- Emergency Department Patients: may have one visitor
- A patient at end-of-life is permitted up to two visitors
- Other situations with extenuating circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
Please do not visit if you have a fever over 100 degrees, if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Children under 18 are not permitted at this time.