Corning Hospital Visitor Information
The cafeteria at Guthrie Corning Hospital is located on the Ground Floor level and is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hot food is available as follows: breakfast (8-10 a.m.), lunch (11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.), dinner (4:15-6 p.m.). At other times, beverages and packaged food and snacks are available in the vending machines located at the entrance to the cafeteria.
Cell phones may be used anywhere on campus except within three feet of certain equipment. These pieces of equipment are noted by a special sticker. If you are unsure if cell phone use is permitted in a certain area, please ask a member of the clinical staff.
Auxiliary Gift Shop
The Auxiliary Gift Shop is located on the ground level. Phone orders are welcome during business hours. Delivery to a patient room is available. Credit cards are accepted.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hours subject to change due to the availability of volunteer staff.
Pastoral Services at Guthrie Corning Hospital
Guthrie Corning Hospital staff is trained in providing support to families experiencing a medical crisis. They also partner with area clergy and Southern Tier Hospice to provide support to patients and their families. For more information please ask the Nurse Manager.
Guthrie prohibits the use of all tobacco products at all of its campuses and office locations. This policy will be enforced in a manner that promotes prevention and awareness and provides education for those who use tobacco.
All visitors must wear a mask and be screened for temperature and COVID-19 symptoms.
Inpatients may have visitors from 10 a.m. to noon and from 4 to 6 p.m. each day. Only one person at a time may visit; visitors may alternate. Visitors should leave the facility when not visiting a patient.
Visitors are also allowed in the following situations:
- Obstetrics Patients: may be accompanied by one support person and a doula.
- Pediatrics Patents: may have one visitor (can alternate between two parents/guardians)
- Surgical/Procedural Outpatient: may have one visitor during intake and discharge
- Emergency Department Patients: may have one visitor
- A patient at end-of-life is permitted up to two visitors
- Other situations with extenuating circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
Please do not visit if you have a fever over 100 degrees, if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Children under 18 are not permitted at this time.
Labor and Delivery
Click here for Labor and Delivery Visitor Information
Visitors welcome with the patients' permission
- Support Person - Unlimited visiting hours.
- Siblings - Not permitted at this time