Guthrie’s team of fellowship-trained interventional cardiologists offer advanced, minimally-invasive procedures to treat cardiovascular disease at the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital cardiac catheterization lab.
Guthrie’s interventional cardiologists are actively involved in research for advanced percutaneous treatments.
- Alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Balloon valvuloplasty.
- Cardiac catheterization.
- Carotid angiography and stenting.
- Coronary angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy and thrombectomy.
- High-risk coronary angioplasty using left ventricular assist devices.
- Minimally-invasive valve repair and replacement such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
- Peripheral vascular angiography and stenting.
- Renal angiography and stenting.
- Transradial catheterization.