Electrophysiology and Pacing
Guthrie electrophysiologists offer full range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of irregular heartbeats and other conditions related to electrical activity in the heart.
Electrophysiology provides evaluation, diagnosis and therapy for:
- Atrial Fibrillation & Heart Arrhythmias
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Congestive Heart Failure
Guthrie electrophysiologists offer:
- Pulmonary vein ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Cardiac defibrillator implantation
- Catheter ablation
- Intracardiac echocardiography
- Permanent pacemaker and implantable defibrillator
Guthrie Arrhythmia Center
Guthrie’s Arrhythmia Center provides programming services and care management for patients following implantation of cardiac pacemakers and ICDs. Since 1995, Guthrie’s Arrhythmia Center has been the only one of its kind in the region that monitors patients on a regular basis. Guthrie’s hospital-based system allows them to program and monitor implantable devices to assure quality patient care.