Guthrie electrophysiologists offer a full range of services for irregular heartbeats and other conditions related to electrical activity of the heart providing evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation (aFib), congestive heart failure (CHF), sudden cardiac arrest, syncope and ventricular arrhythmia.
- Cardiac defibrillator implantation.
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT).
- Catheter ablation.
- Intracardiac echocardiography.
- Permanent pacemaker and implantable defibrillator.
- Pulmonary vein ablation for atrial fibrillation.