Guthrie Cortland Medical Center, an independent, nonprofit, 162-bed acute care facility with an attached 80-bed residential care facility, joined the Guthrie healthcare system in January 2019. For over 125 years, the people of Cortland have turned to us first for the best in medical care. Keeping our community healthy and happy takes serious commitment. From our humble beginnings until today - our dedicated medical staff and the continuous improvement of technology and facilities have ensured the health and wellbeing of our local community, now and for generations to come.
- Monday: 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.