Cortland Medical Center
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center has two online health portals that give you a secure way to review your health records, make appointments, and send questions to your physician and other providers – all from the comfort of home.
Guthrie Cortland Medical Center Portal (Hospital-based services, inpatient records and Information)
- Click here for a text only version of the patient portal
Here you can access your medical records and healthcare information related to hospitalizations or emergency room visits.
To enroll, please visit our Patient Registration office to verify your identity, and complete the enrollment form. An email invitation will be sent to you with a secure, one-time username, password, and link to the portal. Click on the link in your email to complete the registration process.
Regional Medical Practice Portal
This online tool is designed to help you manage your health by allowing you to access portions of your medical record, manage medication and request or cancel appointments – all related to your Regional Medical Practice primary care and specialty visits. The portal offers you:
- Communication with our doctors and answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Access to your test results within days of your visit
- Review results within days of your visit.
- Prescription refill requests
- To enroll, you must visit one of our offices or call your provider to request a portal account. Once your request is received you will be given a temporary access code to create your private account.
For questions or to request an account, please call your Regional Medical Practice provider or specialist's office.
Don't have an account? Enroll today!