Annual Stipend as of July 1, 2023:
- PGY1 Pharmacy Resident - $53,193
A relocation allowance of $2000.00 is given to each PGY1 resident.
Housing, Meals, and Uniforms:
- Affordable housing may be found off campus.
- Meals are available at Robert Packer Hospital cafeteria, with a small fund provided to offset cost.
- Each resident is supplied with one white lab coat.
- Hospital scrubs are provided and laundered.
Funds are provided for expenses related to the purchase of educational resources, minor equipment, pharmacy society dues, attendance to educational conferences, and travel related to attending an educational conference. The amount of $1,000 per year for all pharmacy residents. Training-related expenses (including teaching, research certificates) are covered by the program.
Personal Time Off: PGY1 Pharmacy Residents: 15 days (including PTO, leave, holidays, sick time)
Five working days annually, although exceptions may be made by program director. We encourage professional society involvement, but do not require attendance at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting.
Pharmacy Resident Benefits:
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Retirement savings plan (with some employer match)
- Paid incidental leave (including funeral, civic responsibilities, miliary, medical/parental/caregiver)
- Free and confidential access to counseling services