Guthrie values our volunteers and the contributions they make every day. Volunteers are an integral part of daily operations and lend their many talents, time and compassion in multiple ways.
Our hospitals offer a wide range of routine and flexible volunteer opportunities to assist patients and staff:
- Wheelchair transport
- Greeting and escorting visitors and patients
- Clerical support
- Special events
- Gift Shop retail clerks
- Admissions volunteers
- Emergency Department, Surgical Waiting Room and ICU assistance
- Flower delivery
- Inter-campus mail delivery
- Errands throughout hospital
- Pastoral care and patient visitation
To become an active volunteer at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital or Guthrie Corning Hospital, please click on the application links below to get started.
- Click here to download a Volunteer Application for Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, other documents needed are listed below:
- Click here to complete a Volunteer Application for Guthrie Corning Hospital