Since 1918, graduate medical education has been an essential part of Guthrie. This focus on medical education, brought by Dr. Guthrie when he came to Sayre, Pa., has been cultivated to the present day. As a result of this commitment to medical education, Guthrie has been able to attract and retain physician talent by creating more robust graduate medical education offerings.
Guthrie now offers a total of seven residencies and three fellowship programs including:
- Anesthesiology Residency
- Cardiovascular Fellowship
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship
- Family Medicine Residency
- Gastroenterology Fellowship
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Pharmacy Residency
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Your investment in physician talent will ensure necessary care is available to the communities we serve now and in the future.
Invest in the next generation of physician talent with a contribution to Guthrie Medical Education today.