10th Annual SAYRE TURKEY TROT
Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2016
2015 Turkey Trot raises $14K
MONTHLY COMMUNITY RUN/WALKS: The Penn-York Valley Running Club is inviting our community to meet the 1st Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m. at Howard Elmer Park in Sayre, PA.
We will be using the USA Track and Field certified 5K (3.1 mile) Sayre Turkey Trot race route. Maps will be provided. Runners/ Walkers familiar with this route will be guides during this event. There will be groups for every ability level, and no one will run or walk alone. This is a group run and a social event. There will be no aid stations, and the roads will be open to traffic. Please wear running shoes and high visibility clothing. We can think of nothing better than to do what we love, meeting new friends, encouraging others, and running.
If you have questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing everyone on the first Wednesday of the month.
The largest 5K in Bradford County and a family-friendly holiday celebration like no other!
- Registration opens January 1, 2016
- Event-timed on a fast and flat USA Track & Field Certified 5 K (3.1 miles) course
- Free Kids’ Fun Run (Kids 10 and under) Warm-up begins 9:15 a.m., Run begins 9:30 a.m.
- Commemorative long-sleeved race Tech Shirts (Tech shirt not guaranteed for Nov. 23rd Expo registration or Race Day registration)
- Post-race refreshments and music by Erick Murtland’s Ultimate Sound DJ
- Packet Pick-up and Race Expo on November 23rd
- Fundraising proceeds benefiting:
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary community and hospital projects and our 2016 Charity Partners:
For more information or to volunteer: email@example.com