10th Annual SAYRE TURKEY TROT
Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2017
Thank you to everyone who took part in the 2016 Sayre Turkey Trot. The event raised over $10,000 for the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary, which has donated these funds to the Children's House: Children’s Advocacy Center and the Trinity of Bradford County: Outpatient Treatment Center.
The largest 5K in Bradford County and a family-friendly holiday celebration like no other!
- Registration opens January 1, 2017
- Event-timed on a fast and flat USA Track & Field Certified 5 K (3.1 miles) course
- Free Kids’ Fun Run (Kids 10 and under) Warm-up begins 9:15 a.m., Run begins 9:30 a.m.
- Commemorative long-sleeved race Tech Shirts (Tech shirt not guaranteed for Nov. 22nd Expo registration or Race Day registration)
- Post-race refreshments and music by Erick Murtland’s Ultimate Sound DJ
- Packet Pick-up and Race Expo on November 22nd
- Fundraising proceeds benefiting:
For more information or to volunteer: email@example.com