205 South Elmer Avenue
Flat, fast course that starts and finishes at the historic Sayre Theatre. Course runs on local streets through the Athens and Sayre Boroughs. Kids’ Fun Run course starts and finishes at the Howard Elmer Park, across the street from Sayre Theatre.
- Free Kids’ Fun Run (Kids 10 and under) Warm-up begins 9:15 a.m., Run begins 9:30 a.m.
- Guaranteed commemorative race technical shirt (Tech shirt not guaranteed for Nov. 27 Expo registration or Race Day registration)
- DJ music
- Packet Pick-up and Race Expo on November 27
- Top Male & Female 5K finishers
- 1st place: $100 prepaid Visa Gift Card
- 2nd place: $75 prepaid Visa Gift Card
- 3rd place: $50 prepaid Visa Gift Card
- First Master's (age 40-49) Male & Female 5K participants: $50 prepaid Visa Gift Card
- First Grand Master’s (age 50-59) Male & Female 5K participants: $50 prepaid Visa Gift Card
- First Senior’s (age 60-69) Male & Female 5K participants: $50 prepaid Visa Gift Card
- Race Route Record Breaker: The persons who set the next Sayre Turkey Trot USA Track & Field certified race route record: $50 prepaid Visa Gift Card. (The current male record set in 2017: 16:16:71 by John Johnson The current female record set in 2017: 18:03:32 by Kenzie Jones.)
- First to third place finishers Turkey Trot TEAMS- (all male, all female, co-ed)
- First place teams: Each member will receive a $10 gift card to Tops Friendly Markets.
- Age Group Medals first to third place finishers in each gender. MUST BE PRESENT.
* Any student athlete unable to collect prize money earned at the event will be awarded a pie.
Kids' Fun Run:
- First 50 kids receive an exclusive Sayre Turkey Trot gift
Age Group Divisions:
- 12 and under; 13-15; 16-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Results will be posted at www.falconracetiming.com
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Guthrie Sayre Turkey Trot. The deadline for commitment to have your name/logo included on race t-shirts is October 25, 2019.
For more information or to volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org