Guthrie auxiliaries have a long tradition of supporting the needs of their hospitals. Their primary purpose is to provide financial support to the hospitals by raising money for equipment or other special projects geared toward the communities the hospitals serve. The auxiliaries also award academic scholarships, help raise awareness of hospital services and perform community outreach on behalf of the hospitals. Activities include:
- Planning and implementing special fund-raising events
- Sponsoring bake sales, book sales and uniform sales
- Advocacy on behalf of the hospital
- Coordinating or helping to plan community health education programs
Lourdes Auxiliary is an energetic organization of women and men dedicated to supporting Lourdes caregivers, patients, volunteers, and our community. Click here for more information.
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary
The Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary was founded when the hospital opened in 1885. Its members are actively involved in a number of projects to support the hospital and our local community, including:
- The Connection Gift Shop in the Robert Packer Hospital
- Title Sponsor for the Guthrie Race Series proceeds to benefit the Guthrie Cancer Care Fund
- Support for the Sayre House of Hope
- Tree for Life Project benefiting Guthrie Hospice
- Emergency Room Renovation at Robert Packer Hospital
- Equipment for Guthrie's Simulation and Advanced Skills Lab
- Breakfast with Santa for the Mark Stensager Human Services Fund
- Guthrie Caregiver Craft Show for the Mark Stensager Human Services Fund
The Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary seeks volunteers to help with The Connection Gift Shop. Community members and employees are welcome to join the Auxiliary and assist in community service projects. For information, call 570-887-2525.
Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus Auxiliary
The Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus Auxiliary seeks volunteers to help with the Rainbow’s End Thrift Shop and special events such as the talent show, holiday bazaar and golf tournament. For information, call 570-297-1944.
Guthrie Troy Community Hospital Auxiliary
The Guthrie Troy Community Hospital Auxiliary invites both employees and community members to participate in fund-raising activities. For information, call 570-297-1944.