- We accept application through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
- Please contact your Dean’s office or ECFMG office about how to apply.
- We are targeting applicants with single-attempt scores above 200 for USMLE Step 1 and 215 for USMLE Step 2 CK, or above 550 on each of COMLEX 1 and 2CE.
- USMLE Step 3 is expected for applicants desiring visa support. Preference will be given to applicants who have scored 205 or above.
- US clinical experience is preferred but not required.
- Pass on clinical skills at the first attempt is preferred.
- Research experience is helpful but not required.
- Graduation from medical school in five years or less is desired, but consideration may be given to candidates who have received advanced post-graduate degree/training.
- Preference is given to graduates of premier medical schools.
- When applicable, ECFMG certificate is desired.
- H1B and J-1
- We do not offer observerships/externships.
Applications are accepted until November 1st
Program I.D. #: 140-41-12-389