Registered dietitians at HealthWorks Wellness & Fitness Center are available to provide medical nutrition therapy for many different diagnoses and health goals:
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Oncology Nutrition
- Weight Loss or Weight Management
- Prescribed Specialty Diets for Gastrointestinal Issues
- Child and Teen Nutrition
- Breastfeeding Education
- Vegetarian/Vegan Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Sports Nutrition
- General Healthy Eating
- Diabetes (covered by most insurance plans)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (covered by most insurance plans)
- and more…
Most insurance plans do not cover nutrition education/therapy, however, HealthWorks has agreed to provide this service at a discounted, out-of-pocket price instead of billing your insurance.
If you would like to achieve your personal health goals through tailored nutrition information from a registered dietitian, ask your provider for a referral to Guthrie HealthWorks.
Call 607-937-4800 to get started on your nutrition journey today.