During the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure you that your health and safety remain our top priority.
We have introduced the following measures in response to COVID-19.
- Mask requirements for all members and staff
- 6-foot distance between equipment to allow for social distancing
- Capacity limits on classes, the pool area, and the overall facility
- Some classes held outside, depending on the weather
- Temperature check upon entry
- Regular, thorough sanitization of facilities
- Showers cleaned before every use
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray readily available
Our lab is temporarily closed.
- Monday: 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
One dynamic facility; dozens of services
HealthWorks was developed as a collaboration between Guthrie Health and Corning Hospital to promote wellness, health education, clinical rehabilitation services and fitness opportunities for the people in Guthrie’s communities. This advanced facility provides 45,000 square feet of space where individuals, with guidance and coaching from HealthWorks’ professional staff, can reach their personal goals, including:
- Disease management
- Fitness conditioning
- Health enhancement
- Injury recovery
- Lifestyle improvement