We offer 3D mammography or tomosynthesis during the following hours. We want you to be able to get this important cancer screening and can accommodate appointments during other hours by request.
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
About Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus
Formerly known as Towanda Memorial Hospital, this facility is a satellite campus of Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, located 17 miles north in Sayre, Pa. The Towanda campus joined Guthrie in April 2015, and today serves Bradford and Sullivan counties and the surrounding communities. In addition to clinical services, long-term care services are provided for patients with a skilled nursing unit and 94-bed personal care home.