Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus Visitors Information
The cafeteria at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus is located on the ground floor level and is open Monday through Friday for breakfast (8:30 - 10 a.m.) and lunch (11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.). For your convenience, vending machines are located in the hallway near the main lobby entrance on the first floor of the hospital. Sandwiches, ice cream, snacks and cold drinks are available.
Cell phones may be used anywhere on campus except within three feet of certain equipment. These pieces of equipment are noted by a special sticker. If you are unsure if cell phone use is permitted in a certain area, please ask a member of the clinical staff.
It is the policy of Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus to provide support for all patients. This is accomplished through the Towanda Area Clergy Association, Social Services and Nursing Department referrals to the appropriate clergy. Towanda Area Clergy Association (TACA) is on call to provide 24-hour availability for spiritual support. Please call Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus social services at 570-268-2464.
All visitors must wear a mask and be screened for temperature and COVID-19 symptoms.
Inpatients may have visitors from 10 a.m. to noon and from 4 to 6 p.m. each day. Only one person at a time may visit; visitors may alternate. Visitors should leave the facility when not visiting a patient.
Visitors are also allowed in the following situations:
- Obstetrics Patients: may be accompanied by one support person and a doula.
- Pediatrics Patents: may have one visitor (can alternate between two parents/guardians)
- Surgical/Procedural Outpatient: may have one visitor during intake and discharge
- Emergency Department Patients: may have one visitor
- A patient at end-of-life is permitted up to two visitors
- Other situations with extenuating circumstances will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
Please do not visit if you have a fever over 100 degrees, if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Children under 18 are not permitted at this time.