Thank you for your interest in Guthrie as a site for your fellowship training.
Acceptance into the program has been strictly developed to ensure the outstanding quality of the graduates from the program. Selection criteria include, but are not exclusive to:
- Completion of medical school with distinction
- Completion of an Internal Medicine Residency at a high-quality institution
- Completion of USMLE steps 1,2,3 or Completion of COMPLEX levels 1,2,3
- Clinical research experience
- Current state license
- Foreign Medical Graduates must be ECFMG certified
In most cases, our institution sponsors J-1 and H1-B visas.
Guthrie accepts applications through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) only.
For more information contact the program’s coordinator via email Valerie.Short@guthrie.org.