Annual Stipends as of July 1, 2023
- PGY-1 $59,699
- PGY-2 $65,118
- PGY-3 $67,527
Funds are provided for expenses related to the purchase of educational resources, medical society dues, attendance to educational conferences, and travel related to attending an educational conference. The amount of $1,000 is allotted to PGY-1 residents; and $2,000 is available for all PGY-2 thru PGY-3 residents.
Meals, Relocation Allowance and Uniforms
- Meals are available at the Robert Packer Hospital cafeteria and vending machines while on call duty. Funds are provided for meals while on call.
- Each resident and fellow are supplied with three white lab coats.
- Upon entering a Guthrie/Robert Packer Hospital training program, all Categorical PGY-1 residents receive a $5,000 relocation allowance, which is included in their first paycheck.
Personal Time Off
- PGY1 - 15 working days annually
- All others - 20 working days annually
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability