We offer a full range of rehabilitation services for patients of all ages to restore maximum function and improve quality of life.
Our services include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Hand and upper extremity rehabilitation
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
- Lymphedema therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pediatric therapies
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Post-concussion care
- Speech-language pathology
- Vision-based rehabilitation
Through a one-on-one relationship, you and your therapist customize a treatment plan that matches your unique needs to achieve the best results. To make an appointment with us, a prescription or referral from your doctor is needed.
Rehabilitation services are available at six Guthrie locations:
- Big Flats Specialties and Rehabilitation Services (Horseheads, N.Y.)
- Guthrie Cortland Medical Center (Cortland, N.Y.)
- HealthWorks Wellness & Fitness Center (Painted Post, N.Y.)
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, Pa.)
- Towanda Colonial Drive (Towanda, Pa.)
- Troy Community Hospital (Troy, Pa.)
For patients who would benefit from inpatient rehabilitation, the Newman W. Benson Acute Rehabilitation Unit at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Towanda Campus provides management of medical needs and physical rehabilitation after injury or illness such as stroke, neurological condition, hip fracture or brain injury. For more information, click here.
Contact us today for more information at 866-GUTHRIE (866-488-4743).