Stipends and Benefits
Annual Stipends as of July 1, 2022:
- PGY-1 - $59,699
- PGY-2 - $65,118
- PGY-3 - $67,527
- PGY-4 - $69,048
- PGY-5 - $71,346
A relocation allowance of $5,000 is given to each PGY I categorical resident, and a relocation allowance of $2,000 is given to each PGY I preliminary resident.
Housing, Meals and Uniforms:
- Affordable housing is available on and off campus.
- Meals are furnished at the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital cafeteria for residents while on call duty.
- Each resident is supplied with three white lab coats at the start of residency.
- Hospital scrubs are provided and laundered.
Funds are provided for expenses related to the purchase of educational resources, minor equipment, medical society dues, attendance at educational conferences, and travel related to attending an educational conference. The amount of $1,000 is available for PGY-1 residents and $2,000 per year for all PGY-2 and above residents.
Personal Time Off:
- PGY I : 3 weeks + 1 week CME
- PGY II-V: 4 weeks + 1 week CME
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability