Leave Knee Pain Behind
Restore your active lifestyle with Mako, a partial knee resurfacing surgical option. This minimally invasive surgery replaces only the damaged part of your knee.
This minimally invasive procedure for knee osteoarthritis offers you:
- Rapid recovery and quicker return to an active lifestyle
- Shorter hospital stay
- More natural feeling knee
- Smaller incision
Are you a candidate for Mako?
Typically, Mako patients exhibit the following characteristics:
- Pain in the knee with activity, usually on the inner knee and/or under the knee cap, or the outer knee
- Start up knee pain or stiffness when activities are initiated from a sitting position
- Failure to respond to non-surgical treatments or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication