See a Provider on Your Time, at Your Fingertips
Guthrie is making it easier than ever to find care when you or a member of your family is sick. With Guthrie Now, you can see a health care provider face-to-face through the camera on your smart phone, tablet or computer – at any time, with no appointment.
Guthrie Now features
- Our physicians and midlevel providers are all licensed.
- Online visits using Guthrie Now are secure, private and confidential.
- Providers can send prescriptions, if needed, directly to your pharmacy.
- You can access individual Guthrie Now accounts for all your family members in one place.
- Guthrie Now is available for both new and current Guthrie patients ages 2 and up. If you are already a Guthrie patient, a summary of your visit will be entered into your electronic health record.
- You must be physically located in Pennsylvania or New York to use Guthrie Now.
Guthrie Now is appropriate for:
- Bug Bites
- Head Lice
- Mild to Moderate Headaches
- Nausea/Upset Stomach
- Sinus Infection
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Tract Infection
Guthrie Now costs $49 per visit*. A credit card is required to pay at the time of your visit.
Guthrie does not submit claims for Guthrie Now visits to health insurance plans. You may wish to contact your carrier for coverage information, or submit the visit receipt to your health plan.
* Guthrie employees and family members with the Guthrie Network Advantage Plan pay a $15 co-pay.
If you have chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, a severe headache, broken bone or other serious problems, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.