Guthrie’s Section of Occupational Medicine has provided services for more than 30 years to area employers for the purpose of maintaining a healthy, productive workforce for our region. You can count on Guthrie Occupational Medicine’s board-certified physicians to provide the quality care and treatment that injured workers expect and deserve, conveniently accessible through one centralized scheduling number at 1-800-244-4886. Guthrie prides itself on strong communication with more than 1,000 corporate clients. We are also available through email for results and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Guthrie’s Occupational Medicine board-certified physicians, we offer specialized services with an emphasis on quality, communication and partnership with employers of all sizes.
Occupational Medicine Services:
- DOT and NY 19A Exams
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Environmental Toxicology Evaluations
- Fitness-for-Duty, Return-to-Work and Work-Capacity Exams
- Influenza/Vaccination Programs
- Job Demands Analysis, Post-Offer Screens and Ergonomic Assessments
- Medical Director Guidance
- On-Site Services (Physician, Physical Therapist, etc.)
- OSHA Surveillance
- Preplacement and Annual Exams
- Travel Medicine for Business Travelers
- Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Tests
- Worksite Visits