Guthrie’s Section of Occupational Medicine has provided services for more than 20 years to area employers for the purpose of maintaining a healthy, productive workforce for our region. Guthrie is the only facility in the region with the quality and expertise of five board-certified physicians, convenient access of one centralized scheduling number 1-800-244-4886 and a large, multispecialty clinic to treat injured workers. Guthrie prides itself on strong communication with more than 1,000 corporate clients. We are also available through email for results and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Guthrie’s Occupational Medicine board-certified physicians, we offer specialized services with an emphasis on quality, communication and partnership with employers of all sizes.
Occupational Medicine Services:
- DOT and NY 19A Exams
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Environmental Toxicology Evaluations
- Fitness-for-Duty, Return-to-Work and Work-Capacity Exams
- Influenza/Vaccination Programs
- Job Demands Analysis, Post-Offer Screens and Ergonomic Assessments
- Medical Director Guidance
- On-Site Services (Physician, Physical Therapist, etc.)
- OSHA Surveillance
- Preplacement and Annual Exams
- Travel Medicine for Business Travelers
- Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Tests
- Worksite Visits