Guthrie General Dentistry offers diagnosis, treatment, and management of your overall oral health needs. At Guthrie, our dentists are supported by a team of dental assistants, dental hygienists, dental technicians, and dental therapists to aid in providing oral health services.
- Restorative dental treatment including fillings, crowns, and bridges
- Prosthetics (dentures)
- Endodontics (root canal) therapy
- Periodontal (gum) therapy
- Exodontia (extraction of teeth)
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Implant dentistry
- Performing examinations
- Radiographs (x-rays) and diagnosis
Guthrie Orthodontics is committed to providing a modern and effective approach to straightening and repairing teeth for patients of all ages.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a specialty of dentistry. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons diagnose and treat disease, injuries and defects of the mouth and surrounding areas. This includes the jaw, face and neck.