Whether your ear issue is mild or severe, we understand how conditions affecting your ears can be frustrating or painful.
We can treat simple to complex conditions affecting your ears:
- Cholesteatoma - benign cyst in the middle ear
- Conductive hearing loss - problem in delivering sound energy to your cochlea
- Earaches or ear pain
- Chronic ear infection
- Otitis Media – middle ear infection
- Mastoiditis – infection of the hard bone behind the ear
- Hyperacusis – sensitive hearing
- Meniere's disease – disease of the inner ear that can cause deafness or attacks of vertigo
- Ostosclerosis - abnormal bone growth around one of the three small bones in the middle ear called the “stapes”
- Sensorineural hearing loss - damage to tiny hair cells in the cochlear and/or the auditory nerve
- Swimmer’s ear – infection in the outer ear
- Tinnitus – ringing in ears
How are ear issues treated?
Our ENT specialists can find the root of your ear issue by evaluating symptoms, performing tests and creating a treatment plan that’s right for you. Treatment can include:
- Management of infection using medication
- Minimally invasive ear surgery
- Stapedectomy (stapes surgery)
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Ear tubes
Our otolaryngology and audiology teams work closely together to diagnose hearing and balance issues.
Learn more about diagnosis and treatment of hearing issues.