Whether your ear issue is mild or severe, we understand how conditions affecting your ears can be frustrating or painful.
We can treat simple to complex conditions affecting your ears:
- Cholesteatoma - benign cyst in the middle ear
- Conductive hearing loss - problem in delivering sound energy to your cochlea
- Earaches or ear pain
- Chronic ear infection
- Otitis Media – middle ear infection
- Mastoiditis – infection of the hard bone behind the ear
- Hyperacusis – sensitive hearing
- Meniere's disease – disease of the inner ear that can cause deafness or attacks of vertigo
- Ostosclerosis - abnormal bone growth around one of the three small bones in the middle ear called the “stapes”
- Sensorineural hearing loss - damage to tiny hair cells in the cochlear and/or the auditory nerve
- Swimmer’s ear – infection in the outer ear
- Tinnitus – ringing in ears
How are ear issues treated?
Our ENT specialists can find the root of your ear issue by evaluating symptoms, performing tests and creating a treatment plan that’s right for you. Treatment can include:
- Management of infection using medication
- Minimally invasive ear surgery
- Stapedectomy (stapes surgery)
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Ear tubes
Our otolaryngology and audiology teams work closely together to diagnose hearing and balance issues.
Learn more about diagnosis and treatment of hearing issues.
At Guthrie audiology, we evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage hearing loss and balance disorders in adults and children.
Whether it’s ear infections, a hearing issue, sinusitis, or speech and swallowing our otolaryngology and audiology teams can help. We look at your individual needs and offer treatment options that are right for you.