Whether it’s treating crow’s feet and frown line wrinkles, taking care of sun damage, creating a more even tone, or treating acne, we have options to help you confidently look your best. Our medically trained providers analyze your skin and customize treatment to your specific needs and skin type.
When you are ready for more permanent solutions, we also offer face and body cosmetic surgery options.
Start with a consultation appointment. Call 866-GUTHRIE.
Treatments to Rejuvenate the Face
- Skin smoothing and wrinkle treatment for crow’s feet, scowl lines, smile lines, skin laxity, smoker’s lips/lip lines.
- chemical peels
- laser resurfacing
- Botox and Xeomin (Nerotoxin)
- Cosmetic fillers from Radiesse©, Restylane©, Juvederm© and Belotero©
- Skin resurfacing for sun-damaged dull skin.
- Microdermabrasion (Parisian) Peel
- ProSystem Retinol Peel
- Chemical Peel
- Microlaser Peel (Sciton JOULE)
- Profractional Erbium Laser (Sciton JOULE)
- Tone and even for melasma, facial redness/rosacea, age spots, solar lentigos.
- The Foto Facial
- Chemical peels
- Laser treatment
Laser treatments are a versatile way to treat many issues on all skin tones. At Guthrie, we have state-of-the-art technology for pain-free, safe treatment of issues.
- Aerolase Neo® - restore the face to a youthful, healthy appearance by removing wrinkles, unwanted hair, rosacea, acne or pigmented and vascular lesions on all skin tones
- Sciton JOULE™ - soften lines and wrinkles, fade age spots, treat scars and restore youthful-looking skin
- Hair Removal – permanently remove hair through multiple laser treatments
- Acne Treatment – improve the overall appearance of all skin tones through many options including intense pulsed light, deep radiofrequency energy, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and fillers.
- Spider Vein Treatment -- Schlerotherapy and vascular laser treatments
Skin Care and Cosmetics
Medical and Professional Grade Skin Care Products and Cosmetics.
- NeoStrata® Skin Care – a full line of the best anti-aging creams for wrinkles as well as skin care products.
- Colorescience Pro - dermatologist-recommended cosmetics, including primer, foundation, and sunscreen