Volunteers play an important role in Guthrie’s success and in the lives of patients and their families. Our volunteers love to make a difference in our patients’ experience and with the staff they work with.
We invite you to join our volunteer team and begin making a difference – every patient, every time.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Makes productive use of your time
- Helps you develop new skills
- Provides an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- Keeps you healthy, provides exercise throughout your day
- Have fun with a team
- Enhances our services with your talents and compassion
Guthrie offers numerous recognitions and incentives for volunteers:
- Free parking, shuttle to front door
- Volunteer newsletter
- Discounts on activities and services
- Annual recognition dinner and awards
- Free access to Club Guthrie exercise facility
- Annual flu immunization
- Meal voucher for hospital cafeteria
- Monthly birthday luncheon
- Annual holiday celebrations
- Teen scholarship opportunity
For more information about volunteering at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, call 570-887-4242 or email RPHvolunteers@guthrie.org.