- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
- Breast Surgery
- High Risk Breast Clinic
- Multidisciplinary breast cancer treatment
- Nipple-sparing and skin-sparing mastectomies
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Standard and oncoplastic lumpectomies
- Standard mastectomy
- Columbus/St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- National Cancer Institute/NIH, Bethesda, Md. (Immunotherapy, Surgical Oncology)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Surgical Oncology)
Principal Investigator: Ziauddin MD, Mohammed Firdos
Details (Identifier #): NCT02926911
Title: Comparison of Operative to Monitoring and Endocrine Therapy (COMET) Trial For Low Risk DCIS