M. Firdos Ziauddin, MD, FACS
- Breast Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
- Breast Surgery
- High Risk Breast Clinic
- Multidisciplinary breast cancer treatment
- Nipple-sparing and skin-sparing mastectomies
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Standard and oncoplastic lumpectomies
- Standard mastectomy
Appointments & Contact
Offers Telemedicine Visits
Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Also Offers Telemedicine Information Icon866-488-4743Telemedicine video visits make it easier to find care at a time and location that is convenient for you. Telemedicine appointments are available for both new patient visits and follow-ups.
- Columbus/St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- American Board of Surgery
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- National Cancer Institute/NIH, Bethesda, Md. (Immunotherapy, Surgical Oncology)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Surgical Oncology)
News & Video
- A011202: A Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing Axillary Lymph Node Dissection to Axillary Radiation in Breast Cancer Patients (cT1-3 N1) Who Have Positive Sentinel Lymph Node Disease After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
- AFT-25 COMET Comparison of Operative to Monitoring and Endocrine Therapy (COMET) Trial For Low Risk DCIS
- NSABP-B-51: A Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating Post-Mastectomy Chestwall and Regional Nodal XRT and Post-Lumpectomy Regional Nodal XRT in Patients With Positive Axillary Nodes Before Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Who Convert to Pathologically Ne