Walk-in Care Hours
- Sunday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Monday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
This 60,000-square-foot, three-story, structure showcases Guthrie’s commitment to the people of Ithaca and Tompkins County and to the continued development of the City Harbor area.
Take in the picturesque surroundings outside, before heading inside for an array of convenient, coordinated health care options.
New Specialties and Amenities
With this new space, we are expanding, enhancing and adding care options in Ithaca:
- State-of-the art GI/endoscopy suite
- Comprehensive breast care including 3D mammography and fellowship-trained specialists in breast radiology, breast surgery and reconstructive surgery
- Expanded primary care services, including walk-in sick visits
- Large therapy space for physical, occupational and hand therapy
- Comprehensive eye care services, including optical shop