Drug and alcohol tests can identify alcohol, prescription drugs and illegal drugs in the body. As an employer, you may choose to test for one or all of these substances. Drug testing is an important tool to protect workers and workplaces from the negative effects of alcohol and drugs.
Guthrie’s Section of Occupational Medicine provides one of the area’s most comprehensive drug and alcohol testing programs with services including:
- 14 Department of Transportation (DOT) certified drug collection sites throughout the Southern Tier of New York and the Northern Tier of Pennsylvania.
- 3 collection sites open 24 hours a day (available upon employer contract agreement)
- 13 Breath Alcohol Test (BAT) collection sites
- 6 Immediate Response Screening (eScreen) locations (New York: Big Flats, Corning, Ithaca & Vestal and PA: Sayre & Troy)
- Federal SAMHSA 5-panel urine drug testing that meets DOT, FAA and other federal agency guidelines
- Urine Drug Tests (non-regulated): Panel 5, Panel 5 with Expanded Opiates, Panel 7, Panel 10, Panel 10 Plus Comprehensive Opiates & Narcotics, Bath Salts (Designer Stimulant) & K2/Spice (Synthetic Cannabinoid)
- On-Site Collections (including Breath Alcohol Testing) with a minimum of 10 donors
- Hair Collection & Testing (Panel 5 Plus)
- Complete Medical Review Officer (MRO) services (certified by AAMRO)
- Lab Collection services for companies who already have a testing laboratory
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse Training for supervisors and employees
For more information, call 1-800-244-4886.