Guthrie Laboratory Services is committed to supporting health care providers in our region with high-quality laboratory test results, covering a comprehensive menu of testing services. Guthrie laboratories are accredited by the College of American Pathologists, The Joint Commission, as well as the State Departments of Health for both New York and Pennsylvania.
Because the majority of our testing is done locally, specimens are collected quickly, results can be delivered more quickly, and supplies can be replenished when you need them.
- Convenient specimen collection locations
- Home phlebotomy service
- Nursing home phlebotomy service
- Daily courier service with lockboxes available for off-hours pickup
Guthrie Laboratory Services operates under the direction of six board-certified clinical and anatomical pathologists to ensure the highest quality results for providers. Guthrie also has one of the region’s only board-certified dermatopathologists for skin diseases and diagnoses including melanoma and basal cell carcinoma.
- Clinical and anatomic pathology
- Clinical chemistry
- Hematology and coagulation
- Microbiology and molecular microbiology
- Toxicology (limited)
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Transfusion Medicine
To learn more about Guthrie Laboratory Services call 844-617-4719.