Guthrie Ithaca City Harbor will open its doors in February at 720 Willow Avenue. This 60,000-square-foot, three-story, structure showcases Guthrie’s commitment to the people of Ithaca and Tompkins County and to the continued development of the City Harbor area.
Take in the picturesque surroundings outside, before heading inside for an array of convenient, coordinated health care options:
- Breast Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Interventional Pain Management
- Optometry and Optical Services
- Physical, Occupational and Hand Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Walk-in Care
New Specialties and Amenities
With this new space, we are expanding, enhancing and adding care options in Ithaca:
- State-of-the art GI/endoscopy suite
- Comprehensive breast care including 3D mammography and fellowship-trained specialists in breast radiology and breast surgery
- Expanded primary care services, including walk-in sick visits
- Large therapy space for physical, occupational and hand therapy
- Comprehensive eye care services, including optical shop
Centralized Location and Services
Guthrie Ithaca City Harbor sits conveniently on the TCAT bus route. Kiosk check-in will streamline and speed the registration process. The building’s Lean design keeps you at the center of your care -- doctors, nurses and support staff will come to your exam room for all services.
Guthrie Ithaca City Harbor patients will have the convenience of eGuthrie for self-scheduling all appointments, where you will also be able to reserve your spot for walk-in care. Patients can also call one phone number to schedule an appointment: 866-GUTHRIE (866-488-4743).
Coordination of Care
With a single electronic medical record, your entire Guthrie care team can share information instantly to better coordinate your care. You can be assured that, through communication and coordination, even your most complex needs will be safely managed.
You will have access to the same medical information through eGuthrie. With eGuthrie, you can also message your care team, schedule appointments, have a virtual visit, view your test results, request prescription refills and more.
Guthrie Ithaca on Hanshaw Road will remain open, providing primary care and specialty services.