Guthrie audiologists specialize in diagnosing, treating and managing patients with hearing loss and hearing concerns from birth to adulthood. By thoroughly evaluating the communication needs of each patient, they can better select hearing aids and assistive listening devices to maximize improvement.
- Comprehensive hearing assessments.
- Vestibular balance testing.
- Auditory and speech pathology.
- Providing state-of-the-art analog and digital hearing aids.
- Industrial audiology services.
- Videonystagmography (VNG).
- Otoacoustic emissions testing (OAE).
Other services offered by Guthrie Audiologists
- Custom swim molds.
- Hearing protection.
Guthrie values its relationship with patients and wants them to feel as comfortable as possible during their visit. Below are some websites that include valuable information to help answer patient questions prior to their appointment.