Guthrie Cortland Home Care
Supporting Patient Independence
For anyone accustomed to living independently, coping with a chronic health condition can be stressful and emotionally challenging. Guthrie Cortland Home Care offers a coordinated network of health and social services available to guide patients and their families through the many aspects of aging, disability, and illness.
Our goal is to provide disabled, chronically ill, and elderly persons with the care necessary to safely remain at home. We understand that each patient has specific healthcare needs. Our program combines medical rehabilitation, social work, and environmental support to help you get well and stay well.
- Nursing Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Respiratory Care
- Home Health & Personal Care Aides
- Medical Supplies
- Transportation Assistance
- Phillips® Lifeline
- Palliative Care
- Recent hospitalization or change in condition resulting in homebound status
- Referral from a Physician, Managed Medicaid Organization (MMO) or Managed Long Term Care Organization (MLTC)
- A family member, caregiver, or responsible adult must be willing to be able to provide necessary support when required
- Medicaid participants also need approval from an MCO or MLTC.
All fees for services are based on the cost necessary to provide that service. Fees are typically covered by the following:
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
For more information, please call Guthrie Cortland Home Care at 607-756-3646.