Masking, Testing Requirements Lifted at all Guthrie Locations
With COVID cases trending downward in the communities Guthrie serves, masking is now optional in all areas at all Guthrie locations. We will continue to monitor COVID transmission and prevalence throughout these counties and will adjust our masking policy accordingly if cases increase.
Pre-Procedure COVID Testing
Effective May 1, Guthrie will no longer require COVID pre-procedure or pre-admission testing on patients with no symptoms. All patients will be screened for COVID-19 signs, symptoms, and exposure prior to their scheduled procedure.
Screening for Patients and Visitors
Self-screening is in place at all entrances and includes the following:
- Have you tested positive for COVID in the past 10 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Have you had close contact with someone with a COVID-19 infection within the past 10 days?