Guidelines and Limitations
Sponsorship and charitable contribution funding adheres to the following guidelines and limitations:
- In order to be considered, all requests must be received via the online sponsorship form.
- Awarded organizations must submit a follow-up within 90 days of project completion, to outline the degree to which awarded funds impacted the community or health of the community.
- Funding is only considered for tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. (Please attach a letter of tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or W9 form)
- Sponsorship and charitable contribution funding will be limited to one time per fiscal year (July 1 through June 30) for each recipient organization.
- Sponsorship funding is not available for:
- Programs or projects outside the communities Guthrie serves
- Programs or projects already completed
- Administrative or operational costs
- Individual fundraising
- Individual elementary, middle and high school academic or extracurricular activities and clubs, and sports teams.
- Golf outings
- Yearbook ads
- Membership fees or association fees
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Sectarian, denomination, or religious organizations for support of theological functions