Schedule a Primary Care Appointment Online
Guthrie primary care physicians offer:
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine women's health care including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Mammography, CT, MRI and X-Ray
- Anti-coagulation Management (Coumadin Clinic)
- Cardiac Imaging/Testing (Echocardiography)
- Drug Screening
- Laboratory Services
- Workers Compensation
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome: for X-ray, Ultrasound or Mammography services (patient must have an order), or make an appointment in advance for an MRI or CT Scan by calling 1-800-724-6674.