Guthrie resident stipends as of July 1, 2019:
- PGY-4 $65,728
- PGY-5 $69,169
- PGY-6 $73,108
A relocation allowance of $750.00 is given to each fellow in their first year.
Housing, Meals and Uniforms:
- Affordable housing is available off campus.
- Lunch is available for lectures and conferences held at noontime.
- Each resident is supplied with three white lab coats annually.
- Hospital scrubs are provided and laundered.
Funds are provided for expenses related to the purchase of educational resources, minor equipment, medical society dues, attendance to educational conferences, and travel related to attending an educational conference. The amount of $2,000 per year for all fellows.
Personal Time Off:
- Four weeks per year (20 days)
- Five working days annually
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Guthrie 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan