Stipends & Benefits
Annual Stipends as of July 1, 2019:
- PGY-2 - $60,767
- PGY-3 - $63,193
- PGY-4 - $65,728
A relocation allowance of $5,000 is given to each PGY-1 categorical resident, and a relocation allowance of $2,000 is given to each PGY-1 preliminary resident.
Housing, Meals and Uniforms:
- Affordable housing is available on and off campus.
- Meals are furnished at the Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital cafeteria for residents while on call duty.
- Lunch is available for lectures and conferences held at noon.
- Each resident is supplied with three white lab coats annually.
- Hospital scrubs are provided and laundered.
Funds are provided for expenses related to the purchase of educational resources, minor equipment, medical society dues, attendance to educational conferences, and travel related to educational conferences. The amount of $2,000 per year is available residents.
Personal Time Off:
- Four weeks
Conference Time: Five working days annually
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability