Using the latest diagnostic and surgical technologies, Guthrie general surgeons perform a wide variety of surgical procedures across all body systems. Our surgeons are board-certified in multiple specialties. From performing an emergency appendectomy to thyroid surgery to repairing a gallbladder, our surgeons are prepared to help you.
Guthrie general surgeons are trained to provide care in the following areas of expertise:
- Gastrointestinal tract (gallbladder, colon, liver and pancreas)
- Abdomen (hernias, spleen, and retroperitoneum, the space between the peritoneum and the posterior abdominal wall)
- Endocrine system (thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal gland)
- Breast (skin, soft tissue and breast surgery)
- Surgical emergencies (trauma and appendicitis)
- Trauma and critical care