Guthrie Dentistry offers advanced cosmetic dentistry technologies such as air abrasion, digital radiology, intraoral photography and ARC light, and rapid in-office bleaching. Our dedicated team of specialists and trained professionals will work with you and educate you every step of the way so you feel as comfortable as possible during your procedure.
We provide an array of cosmetic dentistry services including:
- In-office tooth whitening (bleaching) - A safe, effective method of creating a more appealing bright smile.
- Overnight (home) whitening - Patients sleep overnight with whitening paste arch molds over their teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings (bonding) - An aesthetic alternative to amalgam fillings. Also used for aesthetic contouring and veneering.
- Porcelain laminate veneers - A highly controllable, conservative procedure for recreating and restoring the smile.
- Crown and bridge prosthetics - A long-lasting porcelain and gold restoration with vast aesthetic and structural advantages over traditional prostheses.
- Tooth-colored porcelain inlays - A lab-fabricated alternative to composite resin tooth-colored fillings.
- Orthodontic services - A range of tooth, bite and jaw correction services available.
- Implant Dentistry - Fixed replacement of missing teeth that closely resembles natural teeth.