Kelby R Crawford, PA-C
- Medical Oncology
- Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital
Appointments & Contact
Accepting New Patients
For New Patients
- Colorectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (Medical Studies and Neuroscience) B.S.
- Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. (Physician Assistant Studies) M.S.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- A011801: The COMPASSHER2 Trials (COMprehensive Use of Pathologic Response ASSessment to Optimize Therapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer): COMPASSHER2 Residual Disease (RD), A Double-Blinded, Phase III Randomized Trial of T-DM1 and Placebo Compared with T
- A031704: PD-Inhibitor (Nivolumab) and Ipilimumab Followed by Nivolumab vs. VEGF TKI Cabozantinib With Nivolumab: A Phase III Trial in Metastatic Untreated Renal Cell Cancer [PDIGREE]
- Adjuvant Lung Cancer Enrichment Marker Identification and Sequencing Trial (ALCHEMIST)
- EA5181: Randomized Phase III Trial of MEDI4736 (Durvalumab) as Concurrent and Consolidative Therapy or Consolidative Therapy Alone for Unresectable Stage 3 NSCLC
- EA5191: A Randomized Phase II Trial of Cabozantinib and Cabozantinib Plus Nivolumab Versus Standard Chemotherapy in Patients with Previously Treated Non-Squamous NSCLC.
- EA6141, Randomized Phase II/III Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Plus Sargramostim Versus Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Patients with Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
- FRNM-008 The Vallania Study: A Case Control Study for the Development of Multiomics Blood Tests for Cancer Screening
- LungMap (Screening Protocol for Lung-Map):
- NRG-BR007: A Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating De-Escalation of Breast Radiation for Conservative Treatment of Stage I, Hormone Sensitive, HER-2 Negative, Oncotype Recurrence Score Less Than or Equal to 18 Breast Cancer
- NRG-LU007: Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Consolidation Radiation + Immunotherapy for ES-SCLC: RAPTOR Trial
- S1501, Carvedilol in Preventing Cardiac Toxicity in Patients With Metastatic HER-2-Positive Breast Cancer
- S1706: A Phase II Randomized Trial of Olaparib (NSC-747856) Administered Concurrently with Radiotherapy Versus Radiotherapy Alone for Inflammatory Breast Cancer