Guthrie Announces Holiday Performance Dates in Sayre
Guthrie will host a number of musical performances to spread cheer this holiday season. Performances will be held in the Clinic Atrium on Guthrie’s Sayre Campus and are planned for the following dates:
- Dec. 4: 3-5 p.m., Sanphy’s Academy
- Dec. 11: 3-5 p.m., Sanphy’s Academy
- Dec. 12: 12-1 p.m., Harlan Rowe
- Dec. 13: 12-1 p.m., Harlan Rowe
- Dec. 14: 12-1 p.m., Athens Woodwind Quartet; 4-5 p.m. Sayre School District
- Dec. 17: 11 a.m. -12 p.m., Harlan Rowe 8th Grade
- Dec. 18: 12-1 p.m., Guthrie Choraliers Choir; 1:30-2:30 p.m. SRU Middle School; 3-5 p.m. Sanphy’s Academy
- Dec. 19: 1-2 p.m. Athens High School Band
- Dec. 20: 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Waverly Show Chorus and Valley Chorus combined performance; 1 – 2 p.m. Waverly Elementary Chorus
These performances are open to the public and feature a flexible format so that patients, family members, visitors and employees may come and go as needed during performances.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., and Troy, Pa., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers in a regional office network encompassing 47 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. In addition, Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at six convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.