2021 Turkey Trot Raises More Than $30,000
More than 700 runners completed the 15th Annual Guthrie Sayre Turkey Trot, raising more than $30,000 for the Guthrie Cancer Care Fund, making it a record setting year for the event. The Cancer Care Fund provides financial assistance to Guthrie cancer patients in need.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary
- Platinum Sponsor: Williams Toyota of Sayre
- Gold Sponsors: Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Owego Collison Carstar, FirstEnergy Corp., Sayre American Legion Post 283
- Kids Fun Run Sponsor: Cabinetworks
- Other: Original Italian Pizza, Ted Clark’s Busy Market, The Morning Times, Tops Markets, Bradford County Regional Arts Council, Bishop’s Fulltime Portables, and Carl Etshman Co.
“We are so grateful for the community support and hundreds of runners and volunteers that came together to help make this event a success for those who rely on the Guthrie Cancer Care Fund,” said Kyle McDuffee, President of the Robert Packer Hospital Auxiliary.
Dr. Edmund Sabanegh, President and CEO, Guthrie said, “Guthrie is proud to be a part of this annual community tradition and is thankful for the support in assisting our cancer patients through their diagnosis and treatment.”
Save the date for next year’s race on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24, 2022. Registration opens on Jan. 1, 2022. For race details, visit guthrie.org/sayreturkeytrot.