Guthrie Erwin Family Medicine is currently experiencing a power outage. Patient appointments for this afternoon at Guthrie Erwin are being redirected temporarily to Guthrie Centerway at 130 Centerway, Corning, NY. Normal operations will resume when power returns to the Erwin location. For questions regarding patient appointments, please call 607-973-8000.
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Guthrie primary care physicians and providers include specialists in family medicine. The family physicians and providers in the Guthrie Erwin, NY, office are dedicated to providing patients with the best in personalized primary care services, as well as rehabilitation services. Guthrie primary care physicians provide comprehensive services, including well-woman care, newborn and well-child care, pediatrics and adult/geriatric care.
Guthrie family physicians offer:
- Preventive care, health screenings and physical exams
- Newborn and well-child care
- Routine women's health care including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, sprains and diagnosing broken bones
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp