Guthrie’s Pediatric Center in Sayre, PA, offers comprehensive services for infants and children up to age 21. Whether it’s a well child visit, illness, injury or follow-up care, Guthrie specialists want to help your children stay healthy.
Guthrie understands that children don’t always get sick Monday through Friday during regular business hours, which is why Guthrie's Pediatric Center offers evening hours and weekend hours for the convenience of parents and caregivers coping with a sick child. In addition, a physician is always on call if a sick child needs more immediate assistance.
Guthrie pediatric physicians specialize in treating children with:
- Autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral and developmental problems
- Childhood obesity
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Genital and urinary conditions
- Immunizations and screenings
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Pediatric dermatology
- Mild pediatric trauma
- Respiratory and gastro-intestinal problems